Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rest in Peace, Bill

The world lost an astoundingly good man today. We mourn his death and celebrate his life.

William C. Beecheler
June 22, 1944 to February 23, 2010

He died peacefully in his home with Linda and Heather by his side.

Scott, the kids and I will leave for Ohio today. The services for Bill will be Thursday and Friday. I will keep you posted on the details.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for following this story, which continues with Bill's legacy being left with so many people touched by him.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    What can I say other than thanks for sharing so many of your memories of your Dad through the blog. I know I have been inspired by Bill's zest, love for life and overall positive attitude, and my guess is you have created an Army of Bill disciples. I pray for comfort for you and Scott, Heather and her family, Linda and all the other "Friends of Bill". Take care and know that we love you and are thinking of you constantly down here in Dayton.

    ReplyDelete