Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Details

Here is Dad's obituary. In it you will find information about the visitation and funeral on Thursday/Friday as well as memorial fund suggestions.

To send cards to Linda:

Linda Mahar
50902 Becker Road
Oberlin OH 44074

Thanks again so much. Your friendship has brought us so much comfort. I'll continue to post in the next days as I can.

I keep thinking about Dad tapping me on the shoulder this morning. He died at 3:43 a.m., and I woke up in Madison from a deep sleep at 3:47 and felt strangely comforted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa. This is Janel's sister, Melissa. I just wanted to stop by and let you know how sorry I am to hear of your Dad's passing. I don't really know what to say, other than I know how unfair it is. I hope that you are comforted knowing that he is no longer in pain. Take care.

    ReplyDelete