Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Message from Linda

Dad fell a few days ago and cracked a rib. As if he needed that. But I just talked to him this morning, and he seems -- somehow -- to be in good spirits. He's looking forward to our visit in a few days. The girls and I fly to Cleveland on the 27th to stay for a full week! So let's hope that means more frequent updates on the blog.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas to all. Here's hoping my dad sees some good days. Here's wishing my friends and family and those everywhere who are sad or suffering find some light in their lives.

And here's a note to all from Linda:

"I could not get to Christmas cards this year, but I want to thank everyone for all their encouragement, contact and well wishes to Bill and to me throughout these past months. Our hearts are constantly warmed by the thoughts of our families and friends who love Bill and reach out to us with thoughts, cards and visits. While I did not get the cards sent I certainly want everyone to know you are a real blessing in our lives and have made our difficult times much better and our good days really shine. We warmly wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."



No comments:

Post a Comment